Monday, November 21, 2005

Hello, This is the first blog I've ever written, consider yourself chosen!
I'm visiting the knitting and stitching fair in Harrowgate on Sunday, essentially a birthday present from my mother, this trip is now also going to be a chance to get the CrAftermath message across! I'm having some cards printed with the site address to give to stallholders and I'm considering custo'ing a shirt with the address on it as well so I'll probably look like a right plum! If I remember I'll take my camera and post some pics. speak soon, love Sally

4 Comments:

Blogger Inconvenience Clerk said...

Yay Sally! Blogs are so much fun. I feel priviledged to be a fellow author here. :) I hope you have fun at the fair, and be sure to take photos!

11:09 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Sally,

Have fun at the exhibition (I wish I was going) and spread the word!

Thanks for the invite too - I look forward to reading and posting!

8:21 am  
Blogger Sarah Jayne said...

I feel so special to be part of the blog!

10:20 am  
Blogger hellomango said...

Can I be a contributor to the blog? I am not brilliant with blogs as I use LJ more but I have my own and am learning!

9:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home