Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yes, we definitely do need to keep this updated! I've been meaning to post for ages but with one thing and another, just haven't got round to it.

What have been up to then? Well...

I've made one of my new years resolution to learn to crochet, and when I saw Carla in Rowan Magazine 39 I decided that I want to stick to that resolution!

The other day I bought Stitch N Bitch: A Knitters Design Journal by Debbie Stoller. If you are a knitter I can definitely recommend this book! I've marked off all the needles I have and written down all the details of my stash (and included 1 inch snippets). All that's left is to actually design something (this is the part where I get a bit stuck).

Is anyone planning on going to Stitch and Craft 2006 at London Olympia? I was thinking about it, but it appears to mainly involve cross stitching, scrapbooking and papercraft. I don't really partake in any of those so not sure if will be worth it!

Laura x

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hi,

I'm not sure how you'd go about joining this blog (I got invited) but there is a forum on the main CrAftermath website, www.craftermath.co.uk.

Hope that helps!
Laura

9:54 pm  
Blogger Anushka said...

Gosh - that necklace is fabulous! Now *I* want to crochet! :D

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home